Designed with the modern operating room and procedure room in mind, the STREAMWAY® System offers simple installation on or recessed into the operating room wall. It remains out of the way, yet always there when needed. Each unit is integrated into your facility’s existing plumbing, giving it unlimited capacity. It automatically collects, measures and disposes of suctioned fluids without interruption.
- Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care Units
- Pathology Suites
- Emergency Rooms
- Surgical Centers
- Doctors’ Offices
- Specialty Departments:
- And Others
- H 30” x W 12.25” x D 10.25”
- Mounting Bracket: 1.5” wide
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Complies with UL/IEC/EN 60601-1 and 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90: Class I equipment, Type B APPLIED PART. ISO 13485:2003
Secure the included mounting brackets to at least two wall studs at the height of 30” between the floor and bottom of the unit.
- Electricity — Connect medical grade power supply to 120VAC 60Hz grounding type receptacle, not less than 15 AMPS.
- Drain — Connect drain fitting to a minimum 1.5” trapped floor or wall drain according to local plumbing standards.
- Vacuum — Connect vacuum source fitting to a vacuum hose and a facility vacuum wall outlet.
Let us guide you through the installation process — please Contact Us today.